Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi will be holding a Job Fair for our new Premier Venue, ILOV305, and other Hard Rock Beverage Venues, for Barback, Bartender and Cocktail Server Full Time and Part Time positions.
The Job Fair will be Thursday, 5/10/18, from 1PM to 4PM at the Hard Rock Live Entertainment Venue.
All applicants should complete an online application prior to attending the Job Fair.
Application is below. Scroll DOWN.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Beverage Barback – Must be able to assist bartender in maintaining bars and cocktail stations while providing exceptional guest service.
- Beverage Bartender - Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, know cocktail ingredients, proper mixing and pouring techniques, and must be able to count money and change correctly.
- Beverage Cocktail Server – Must know or be able to learn tray service and cocktail ingredients.
All applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for these positions:
- Ability to deal with people in a manner that shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism;
- Must have a high level of energy;
- Must project a professional and positive image;
- Must be available to work required schedule, which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed;
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and often crowded environment; and
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Spa Desk Agent (Spa)
(Spa - Spa Desk Agent)
- Warehouse Receiver (Receiving)
Previous warehouse experience preferred and must have valid driver’s license
(Receiving - Warehouse Receiver)
- Groundskeeper (Facilities)
Seasonal position - Responsibilities include keeping pool deck clean, using pressure washer, using backpack blower and maintaining flower beds
(Facilities - Groundskeeper - Seasonal)
- Spa Manager (Spa)
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi is looking for an energetic, self-motivated applicant to lead our “Rock Spa,” Salon and Fitness Center. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of management experience in Spa and Salon services. Aveda product knowledge is preferred. Applicants must possess excellent organizational and management skills in the areas of Spa, Salon, Fitness and Retail. Must be able to work a flexible schedule and manage a dynamic staff.
(Spa - Spa Manager)
- Spa Esthetician (Spa)
(Spa – Spa Esthetician – Part Time)
- Events & Promotions Associate (Marketing)
Must be able to obtain a Mississippi Gaming Work Permit
(Marketing - Events & Promotions Associate)
- Room Attendant (Housekeeping)
Previous Housekeeping Room Attendant experience preferred
(Housekeeping - Room Attendant)
- Guest Service Runner (Guest Services)
Part Time Valet Position
(Guest Services - Guest Service Runner)
- Motorcoach Sales Rep (Marketing)
Part Time – computer skills and customer services experience required and must be able to obtain a Mississippi Gaming Work Permit.
(Marketing - Motorcoach Sales Rep)
- Beverage Ambassador (Beverage)
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is looking for outstanding individuals to fulfil a new and exciting customer service position in our new Beverage Venue. Applicants must project a professional and positive image, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, & special events as needed
(Beverage – Beverage Ambassador – Full Time)
- Front Office Agent (Hotel Front Office)
Applicants must have a minimum of three (3) years hotel management experience.
(Hotel Front Office – Front Office Agent)
- Officer (Security)
(Security – Officer – Full Time)
- Server Cashier Macau Kitchen (Food)
Must speak both English and Vietnamese and have previous cash handling experience. Preferably of Asian descent.
(Food - Server Cashier Macau Kitchen)
- Box Office Rep (Entertainment)
(Entertainment – Box Office Rep - Part Time)
- Pool Attendant (Guest Services)
(Guest Services – Pool Attendant - Seasonal)
We are continually hiring:
- Banquets - Houseman – On Call
- Banquets – Server – On Call – Previous banquet serving experience preferred
- Entertainment - Usher - On Call
- Food – Bus Person – Part Time – Previous bussing experience preferred
- Food - Cashier/Host – Part Time – Previous cashier experience preferred
- Food – Cook ll – Previous line cook experience preferred
- Player Services – Cage Cashier – Part Time
- Porter - Porter - Previous Hotel Porter experience preferred
- Spa – Nail Technician – Part Time
- Slots – Slot Floor Person – Part Time
Thank you for showing interest in working at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi. Upon the completion of the online application, a copy is forwarded to the hiring manager for consideration. If you have not heard from a hiring manager within two weeks of submitting your application, feel free to apply for additional positions. The website is updated daily. Resumes may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and resumes are maintained for six months.
It is the policy of the Company that all Hard Rockers are employed at the will of Hard Rock for an indefinite period. Hard Rockers may resign from the Company at any time, for any reason, and may be terminated by the Company at any time, for any reason, and with or without notice.
It is the policy of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi to provide an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and Hard Rockers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in our hiring practices. This policy extends to, but is not limited to, recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, all forms of compensation, education, training, and other terms and conditions of employment.
**Any job posting for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi seen on this site/accessed through this tool is being posted by Twin Rivers Management Group and should you choose to request more information about a position or apply for a position at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, you are communicating with Twin Rivers Management Group as the prospective employer.