- Box Office Representative (Entertainment)
Must be able to work nights and weekends and also must be able to obtain a Mississippi Gaming Work Permit
(Entertainment - Box Office Representative)
- Painter (Facilities)
(Facilities – Painter)
- Bartender (Night Life)
Part Time - iLov305 Venue - 1 – 2 years Bartending experience required with knowledge of preparing hand crafted cocktails.
(Night Life - Bartender)
- Bus Person (Night Life)
Part Time - Previous bussing or stocking experience required. Must be able to work in a fast paced and often crowded environment. Must be available to work required schedule, which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
(Night Life - Bus Person)
- Cocktail Server (Night Life) – Part Time - Previous beverage knowledge required. Must be able to work in a fast paced and often crowded environment. Must be available to work required schedule, which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
(Night Life - Cocktail Server)
- Cocktail Server (Beverage)
Part Time – Previous beverage knowledge required. Must be able to work in a fast paced and often crowded environment. Must be available to work required schedule, which may include nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed.
(Beverage - Cocktail Server)
- Food Server (Sports Book)
Part Time - Previous Casino food and beverage experience preferred.
(Sports Book - Food Server)
- Ticket Writer (Sports Book)
(Sports Book - Ticket Writer)
- Nail Technician (Spa)
(Spa - Nail Technician)
- Audio Engineer (Entertainment)
Operates and maintains audio, video, and lighting distributed systems, which provide programming throughout the property. 4 year’s work experience required. Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
(Entertainment - Audio Engineer)
- Usher (Entertainment)
On Call - must be available to work nights and weekends
(Entertainment - Usher)
- Revenue Auditor (Finance)
(Finance – Revenue Auditor)
- Officer (Security)
Part Time - Responsible for providing safety in the Casino and/or in the Night Life Entertainment venues. Must be at least 21 and able to obtain a Mississippi Gaming Permit.
(Security – Officer)
- Guest Service Runner (Guest Services)
Part Time (Valet position)
(Guest Services – Guest Service Runner)
- Pool Attendant (Guest Services)
(Guest Services - Pool Attendant)
- Reservations Agent (Front Office)
Part Time – Previous Call Center experience preferred
(Front Office – Reservations Agent)
- Front Office Agent (Front Office)
Part Time – Previous Hotel experience preferred
(Front Office – Front Office Agent)
- Bartender (Beverage)
Part Time - Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, know cocktail ingredients, and proper mixing and pouring techniques.
(Beverage – Bartender)
- Spa Massage Therapist (Spa)
(Spa - Spa Massage Therapist)
- Spa Desk Agent (Spa)
(Spa - Spa Desk Agent)
- Events & Promotions Associate (Marketing)
Must be able to obtain a Mississippi Gaming Work Permit
(Marketing - Events & Promotions Associate)
- Room Attendant (Housekeeping)
Previous Housekeeping Room Attendant experience preferred
(Housekeeping - Room Attendant)
- Beverage Ambassador (Beverage)
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is looking for outstanding individuals to fulfill a new and exciting customer service position in our new Beverage Venue. Applicants must project a professional and positive image, have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to work all shifts, weekends, holidays, & special events as needed.
(Beverage – Beverage Ambassador – Full Time)
We are continually hiring:
- Banquets - Houseman – On Call
- Banquets – Server – On Call – Previous banquet serving experience preferred
- Food – Bus Person – Part Time – Previous bussing experience preferred
- Food - Cashier/Host – Part Time – Previous cashier experience preferred
- Food – Cook ll – Previous line cook experience preferred
- Player Services – Cage Cashier – Part Time
- Porter - Porter - Previous Hotel Porter experience preferred
- Guest Services – Pool Attendant – Seasonal
Thank you for showing interest in working at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi. Upon the completion of the online application, a copy is forwarded to the hiring manager for consideration. If you have not heard from a hiring manager within two weeks of submitting your application, feel free to apply for additional positions. The website is updated daily. Resumes may be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications and resumes are maintained for six months.
It is the policy of the Company that all Hard Rockers are employed at the will of Hard Rock for an indefinite period. Hard Rockers may resign from the Company at any time, for any reason, and may be terminated by the Company at any time, for any reason, and with or without notice.
It is the policy of Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi to provide an equal career opportunity for all applicants and Hard Rockers. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate in our hiring practices. This policy extends to, but is not limited to, recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination, rate of pay, all forms of compensation, education, training, and other terms and conditions of employment.
**Any job posting for Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi seen on this site/accessed through this tool is being posted by Twin River Management Group and should you choose to request more information about a position or apply for a position at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, you are communicating with Twin Rivers Management Group as the prospective employer.