Due to recent events concerning the coronavirus outbreak and health concerns globally, we have implemented an educational “Aware and Active” Program for all Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi team members and the general public. The plan reinforces the importance of personal hygiene, remaining at home when feeling ill and employing safe travel practices.
Specific steps we have taken internally include;
- Installed hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the property for our guests and team members
- Increased cleaning protocols for the slot machines, common dining areas, key touch points (railings, elevators buttons, etc.) and entrances
- Approaching guests and team members who are demonstrating any respiratory illness or symptoms to seek medical assistance
- Ensuring that proper cleaning products are utilized
- Monitoring all announcements from the Center for Disease Control, World Health Organization, state and local health departments as well as all casino/hospitality industry postings
Please take your own measures to stay safe and prevent the spread of germs to others.
Do Your Part to Slow the Spread of Germs
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces